TOP DECK GOLF CARTS
General Information: This golf cart rented by Top Deck Golf Carts is designed and fabricated for RECREATIONAL USE ONLY. Any attempt of speeding, racing, jumping of these units or other reckless driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will result in the loss of deposit and you will be subject to a potential lawsuit.
Rental Rules and Regulations:
NOTE: The primary renter of golf cart must be minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license and proof of valid automobile insurance policy.
The golf cart must be driven on Port Aransas town streets and authorized beach roads only
Golf carts must be returned with a full tank of fuel or be charged with a $25.00 refuse fee
Golf cart must be returned at the end of the agreed rental time period. A LATE FEE will be assessed at a rate of 25.00 per each half hour.
Golf carts are not to be driven in or near the water-bays, boats docks, etc. Please addled 50 feet distance from water.
Licensed drivers only are permitted to operate the golf carts. Drivers must be a minimum age of 16 to operate the rental golf carts with a valid drivers license.
Any additional potential drivers who might drive the cart during the rental period must produce a valid drivers license, proof of insurance and be at least 16 years of age and be an additional signer on this agreement.
All drivers and passengers are aware that driving or riding in a golf cart is a very dangerous sport and agree to rent and utilize the vehicle at their own risk claiming no legal responsibility whatsoever to or their personnel as a result of an accident or incident to third parties or themselves. Regardless of the consequences to their person or property or damages incurred during drivers rental of vehicle.
Renters agree that they are solely responsible for any and all damages while the cart is in their care, custody, and control and warrant that they have inspected said vehicle at time of rental and affirm they are familiar with the operation of the golf cart in regard to, but not limited to steering, braking, and speed control device (accelerator). Not withstanding anything to the contrary, I hereby authorize Top Deck Golf Carts to file any and all documents with my insurance carrier to facilitate the collection of any and all sums due to Top Deck Golf Carts for any accident or event which causes damage to the property.
Should the golf cart enter a body of water-bay or surf during this contract agreement period, Renter is subject to being charged the full price of the golf cart average price is $8500.00 – $15000.
If found allowing underage drivers, you (renter) forfeits golf cart, without any refund during the rental period
No refunds on Golf Carts Returned early due to inclement weather
The renter fully understands and acknowledges the rules, regulations, penalties and legal aspects of renting this cart as follows:
The City of Port Aransas has established rules for how golf carts can be used in public roads and beaches. Please read these rules carefully. As a licensed driver, you are responsible for the proper and legal use of our golf carts. Any violation of these laws may result in the forfeiture of your rental.
These laws are strictly enforced by the Port Aransas Police Department:
- Golf carts are considered motor vehicles. Most traffic laws apply to their operation, including seat belts, open container and DWI laws.
- The beach is a city street.
- Golf carts may only be operated by persons with a valid operator’s permit and/or driver’s license.
- Golf carts may not be operated on Highway 361, south of the intersection of Avenue G.
- Golf carts must move to the right and yield the right of way to faster moving vehicles.
- Golf carts may not be operated upon any public sidewalk, pedestrian walkway, playground, public park, school ground, or other public recreational areas not designated for motor vehicle traffic.
- The driver and every occupant of a golf cart must remain seated in a seat designed to hold passengers while the golf cart is in motion.
- No person may ride in the lap of the driver or any other occupant.