11st Street Location Rentals
Reserve online! Pick-ups and drop-offs available for our 11th Street location.
Port Aransas Golf Cart Rental Reservations
Reserving a golf cart online is safe, secure and easy! Simply choose the dates of your desired reservation then book online. Once your reservation is received, we'll send you instructions for uploading your proof of insurance and drivers license. When your documents are received, we'll confirm your reservation.
*Delivery is available only for rentals of 3 days or more.
We have a limited supply of 4 and 6 seat carts for rent by the hour. To rent, please call (361) 217-0703. Rates are shown below.
Same Day Rentals
Call (361) 217-0703 to arrange.
You may book a reservation to begin today, but must be picked up from our location. Have your drivers license and proof of insurance ready when you come to pick up your cart.
To provide you with a safe, reliable and gorgeous golf cart, we have just a few short conditions:
- Rentals can only be made and paid for by adults 21 and older. Once rented, any licensed driver 16 and older may operate the cart.
- Rentals must be paid in full at time of reservation. Confirmations are at our sole discretion.
- Reservations will be confirmed once you have provided a photo of your driver's license and insurance. Instructions for uploading your insurance will be provided in the email sent to you after you make your reservation. Failure to provide proof of insurance will result in a cancellation of your reservation.
- You may cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to the start of your reservation without penalty. Your entire rental will be refunded.
- Carts are not allowed to drive on or cross highway 361.
- Cancellations after 72 hours of the start of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Rental carts are delivered to your location in the Port Aransas area on the start day of your reservation.
- We will deliver and pick up your cart between at 9:00- 11:00 am on the first/final day of your reservation. Please have your cart at the pickup location no later than 9:00 am with all items removed from cart. If the cart is not available for pickup at this time, you will be charged an additional rental day.
- No driving in or near any bodies of water. 50 feet distance between cart and water is required.
The use of golf carts is allowed in Port Aransas. However, you must follow certain rules to avoid citations, accidents and/or forfeiture of your rental reservation.
- Licensed drivers, 16 and older, are the only ones allowed to operate our carts. Any driver must have a valid driver's license. Others are not allowed to operate a cart, regardless of whether it is on the street or off-road.
- Have all passengers use the safety belts provided on the cart. Passengers should all be seated and keep arms and legs inside the cart during operation.
- Do not carry more passengers than the cart is built to accommodate. Carrying more passengers than seats is extremely dangerous and could damage or disable the cart.
- Operate the cart as you do your automobile.
- Obey all traffic laws when operating a golf cart. You must observe all signs, markings, lanes, etc. Do not operate the cart on sidewalks or other pedestrian-only pavement.
- Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians. Share the road and we all will enjoy our day!
- If you get into an accident, make sure everyone is okay. Call 911 if anyone is hurt or may be injured. Then, when safely possible, call us at (361) 217-0703 and we'll dispatch our team to assist.