Cinnamon Shore Location Rentals
Reserve online! ( For residents and guests of Cinnamon Shore only) We drop off and pick up the carts rented within the Cinnamon Shore property along with free fuel 7 days a week.
Cinnamon Shore Reservations
Reserving a golf cart online is safe, secure and easy! Simply choose the dates of your desired reservation then book online. Once your reservation is received, we'll send you instructions for uploading your proof of insurance and drivers license. When your documents are received, we'll confirm your reservation.
To reserve a cart from our Cinnamon Shore location you must be a resident or guest registered at Cinnamon shore.
Same Day Rentals
Call (361) 217-0703 to arrange a Same Day Rental.
You may book a reservation to begin today, but it must be picked up from our office at Cinnamon Shore. Have your drivers license and proof of insurance ready when you come to pick up your cart from our office (within the Vacations rental office inside Cinnamon Shore).
To provide you with a safe, reliable and gorgeous golf cart, we have just a few short conditions:
- Rentals can only be made and paid for by adults 21 and older. Once rented, any licensed driver 16 and older may operate the cart.
- Rentals must be paid in full at time of reservation. Confirmations are at our sole discretion.
- Reservations will be confirmed once you have provided a photo of your driver's license and insurance. Instructions for uploading your documents will be provided in the email sent to you after you make your reservation. Failure to provide proof of insurance will result in a cancellation of your reservation.
- You may cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to the start of your reservation without penalty. Your entire rental will be refunded.
- Cancellations after 72 hours of the start of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Rental carts are delivered to your location inside Cinnamon Shore on the start day of your reservation.
- We will drop off/pick up your cart starting between 9:00-10:00 am on the first/final day of your reservation. Please have your cart at the same drop off location no later than 9:00 am with all items removed. If the cart is not available for pickup at this time, you will be charged an additional rental day.
- Bikes are only allowed to be ridden on Cinnamon shore property and 1 mile within Cinnamon Shore beach frontage. Not allowed for town usage or hauling in back of personal vehicles
- Carts are not allowed to drive on or cross highway 361.
- No driving in or near any bodies of water. 50 feet distance between cart and water is required.
The use of golf carts is allowed in Port Aransas. However, you must follow certain rules to avoid citations, accidents and/or forfeiture of your rental reservation.
- Licensed drivers, 16 and older, are the only ones allowed to operate our carts. Any driver must have a valid driver's license. Others are not allowed to operate a cart, regardless of whether it is on the street or off-road.
- Have all passengers use the safety belts provided on the cart. Passengers should all be seated and keep arms and legs inside the cart during operation.
- Do not carry more passengers than the cart is built to accommodate. Carrying more passengers than seats is extremely dangerous and could damage or disable the cart. Ignoring any of these safety policies will result in termination of your rental.
- Operate the cart as you do your automobile.
- Obey all traffic laws when operating a golf cart. You must observe all signs, markings, lanes, etc. Do not operate the cart on sidewalks or other pedestrian-only pavement. No driving on highway 361.
- Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians. Share the road and we all will enjoy our day!
- If you get into an accident, make sure everyone is okay. Call 911 if anyone is hurt or may be injured. Then, when safely possible, call us at (361) 217-0703 and we'll dispatch our team to assist.