Rates and Reservations
Reserve online, 24 hours/day. See below.
Premium Club 6-Seater
Our premiere golf cart with patented aluminum t-top, incredible amenities, reliable engine and multiple premium features:
- LED headlights, brake lights and turn signals.
- Built-in ice cooler under read flip-down bench.
- Built-in marine speakers with LED lightshow.
- USB charging ports.
- High-clearance suspension.
- Patent-pending aluminum t-top.
A luxury golf cart that originally raised the bar for Port A golf carts.
- Aluminum t-top.
- High-clearance suspension.
- Safety features.
- Turn signals.
Port Aransas Golf Cart Rental Reservations
To reserve your luxury golf cart in advance — and you really should, as availability is limited during busy seasons and events — use the interactive reservation tool below.
Same Day Rentals
You may book a reservation to begin today. However, please note the following:
- Reservations must be booked before 4PM.
- You must pick up your golf cart at our office.
- Bring your drivers license and proof of insurance when you come to pick up your cart.
Then, just get ready for a great ride!
Call (361) 217-0703 to arrange a Same Day Rental.
Hourly Rentals Available
If you are interested in renting a cart by the hour, please contact us directly at (361) 217-0703 for rates and availability.
To provide you with a safe, reliable and gorgeous golf cart, we have just a few short conditions:
- Rentals can only be made and paid for by adults 21 and older. Once rented, any licensed driver 16 and older may operate the cart.
- Rentals must be paid in full at time of reservation. If your rental is not confirmed, your full reservation amount will be refunded. Confirmations are at our sole discretion.
- Reservations will be confirmed once you have provided a photo of your driver's license and insurance. Instructions for uploading your insurance will be provided in the rental request email sent to you after you make your reservation. Failure to provide proof of insurance will result in a cancellation of your reservation.
- You may cancel your reservation 24 hours prior to the start of your reservation without penalty. Your entire rental will be refunded.
- Cancellations after 24 hours of the start of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Rental carts are delivered to your location in the Port Aransas area on the start of your reservation.
- You, as a renter, must be present at time of delivery. Have your driver's license and insurance available for confirmation.
- We will pick up your cart starting at 9:00 am on the final day of your reservation. Please have your cart at the pickup location no later than 9:00 am. If the cart is not available for pickup at this time, you will be charged an additional rental day.
The use of golf cars is allowed in Port Aransas. However, you must follow certain rules to avoid citations, accidents and/or forfeiture of your rental reservation.
- Licensed drivers, 16 and older, are the only ones allowed to operate our carts. Any driver must have a valid driver's license. Others are not allowed to operate a cart, regardless of whether it is on the street or off-road.
- Have all passengers use the safety belts provided on the cart. Passengers should all be seated and keep arms and legs inside the cart during operation.
- Do not carry more passengers than the cart is built to accommodate. Carrying more passengers than seats is extremely dangerous and could damage or disable the cart.
- Operate the cart as you do your automobile.
- Obey all traffic laws when operating a golf cart. You must observe all signs, markings, lanes, etc. Do not operate the cart on sidewalks or other pedestrian-only pavement.
- Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians. Share the road and we all will enjoy our day!
- If you get into an accident, make sure everyone is okay. Call 911 if anyone is hurt or may be injured. Then, when safely possible, call us at (361) 217-0703 and we'll dispatch our team to assist.